Hanover Medical Group
Through Hanover Medical Group, Hanover HealthCare PLUS employs physicians in a number of offices throughout Hanover, Spring Grove, New Oxford, McSherrystown and Littlestown. Our physicians’ specialties include family and adult (internal) medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, infectious disease and travel medicine, endocrinology, general surgery, pulmonary and sleep medicine, cardiology, and urology. We also employ hospitalists to provide care to patients while they are in the hospital. Express Care is also part of the Hanover Medical Group.
Visit your Patient Portal – anytime, anywhere!
Hanover Medical Group (HMG) is pleased to announce its online patient portal. The Patient Portal is available for all HMG patients over 18, and participation is free! Through the Patient Portal, you will be able to access your medical information over a secure server from the comfort of your home or office, 24 hours a day. Please contact your physician's office today for more information or to sign up.
If you have already been given log-in information from your physician's office, you can sign in now at www.HMGpatientportal.com
The following policies apply to all Hanover Medical Group (HMG) offices:
- Refills: Refills of existing prescriptions will be filled within two business days of receipt of the request. Request for prescription refills cannot be granted after 2 p.m. on Fridays. Please note that you may need to be seen by the physician prior to a full refill being given.
- Refill of controlled drugs: Refills of controlled drug prescriptions (narcotics, sedatives) will be limited to those prescribed by your provider.
- Form Completion: Forms must be completed within two business days of receipt of the request. A fee for this service does apply to some forms. Please inquire regarding fees when you request the completion of a form.
- Payment: Payment is expected at the time of service. Please call your provider's office if you are unsure if they accept your insurance. Should you have additional insurance carrier and/or billing questions, please contact Physician Billing Services at 877-205-3879.
- Interpretive Services: For more information on accessing (language or deaf) interpretive services in any Hanover Medical Group office or Hanover Hospital facility, click here.